- OFF BEAT: Staffing firm offers rewards for workers comp fraud reporting
A temporary staffing firm says it will pay up to $10,000 in reward money to employees reporting co-workers they suspect of committing workers compensation fraud.
- 2.7% workers compensation rate hike proposed for Washington
Washington’s State Department of Labor & Industries on Monday proposed a 2.7% average workers compensation rate increase for 2014.
- Procura to launch workers compensation PPO in Illinois
Procura Management Inc. is set to launch a workers compensation preferred provider program in Illinois, the Norristown, Pa.-based medical cost management firm said last week.
- Oregon workers compensation rates expected to decline 7.6% next year
Oregon workers compensation rates will decline 7.6% on average next year due to lower medical and indemnity costs, the state Department of Consumer and Business Services says.
- Whatever Happened to the Carpal Tunnel Epidemic?
Some workers compensation managers may beg to differ, based on their experience handling certain worker claims, but this recent Freakonomics post “Whatever Happened to the Carpal Tunnel Epidemic?” says the epidemic is now behind us.
- Workers compensation claim frequency continues to decline: NCCI
Workers compensation claim frequency continued declining during 2012, after the Great Recession, which may have driven a 2010 frequency spike, according to a National Council on Compensation Insurance Inc. research brief released Thursday.
Workers Compensation Southern California
Motorcycle / Auto Accidents Compensation
Workers Compensation Press Updates – Workers Compensation Southern California