Trusted and experienced Irvine Workers Compensation Attorney at your disposal
Here at the California Workers’ Compensation Lawyers of Irvine, we are ready and willing to take on any size workers’ compensation case you may be dealing with. Our colleagues in Mission Viejo area reps have a reputation for service, integrity, and tenacity in dealing with your work injury. Our work comp lawyers pride themselves on giving each work injury case their undivided attention and full dedication. You can put your trust in our Irvine Workers Compensation Attorney and get help with:
- Providing accurate information about your rights and information about the claim process
- Preparing and filing the necessary documentation about your injury
- Communicating with your insurance carrier, medical professional, and employer
- Offering to pay for adequate medical attention, as well as appropriate reimbursement for lost income before your insurance check comes in
Claim maximum reimbursement for lost income and medical fees
Irvine California workers’ compensation Lawyers understand the stress a work injury can cause on you and your loved ones. Our workers’ compensation lawyers are professionals who will always make your best interest a priority. At our office in Irvine, you will never be treated with anything other than the absolute respect and dignity you deserve as our client.
Our experienced Irvine Workers Compensation Attorney build strong cases
We have ample experience with occupational injuries that have different causes and vary in terms of severity and subsequent disability. They range from minor cuts, burns, and muscle injuries, to fatal incidents. Regardless of the type of injury, our disability attorney in Irvine is here to give you and your family a helping hand. We’ll represent you aggressively so that you’ll be adequately compensated in any of the following cases:
- Neck & back injuries
- Foot, knee & ankle injury
- Head & brain injuries
- Shoulder & elbow injuries
- Carpal tunnel
- Hearing impairment
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Burns, cuts, and muscle sprains
- Burns due to chemical exposure
- Chronic eye impairment
Why our disability attorneys in Irvine are your first choice
Our workers’ compensation attorneys gladly accept denied and postponed claims. The legal team working for your insurance company might try to waste time, but we know how to speed it up. You deserve to be equipped with adequate representation, information, and other means to win your case and get what you deserve. If you need urgent medical attention, there’s no need to wait for the claim process to be completed, just rely on our specialists in Irvine and they will send you to the best doctors and cover the costs, until you get compensated. Hiring our talented and professional team has many perks:
- Your claim will be elaborately written and submitted within a legal time-frame
- You will receive the necessary treatment even before your claim settles in
- You’ll have all the medical records and other documents with you, filed and organized
- You will be fully informed, updated, and know what to expect next if your claim is denied
- You will know how to prepare for the hearing and we’ll present the necessary evidence
- You can also hire us in cases of psychological harm that occurs in the workplace
- We’ll help you navigate and speed up overly complex appeal procedures
- We’ll be your best ally in negotiating a fair settlement with the insurance company
- We’ll fully reimburse you for the fuel you’ve spent when attending legal consultations
- We won’t charge you a dime if we don’t win the case and your appeal is rejected
Can I claim compensation for work-related stress?
The law system of California allows monetary compensation for a myriad of issues that can result from work-related psychological stress. Mental stress can further complicate and build up, creating a fully-fledged mental disorder, substance abuse disorder, physical illness, or a combination. There are three criteria that need to be fulfilled in order for the work-related stress claim to be valid:
- The conditions in the workplace must be markedly and objectively stressful;
- You must back up your case with believable evidence that you reacted to stress at work;
- It must not be normal for your specific job to be subject to such stressful conditions. For example, if you work in a fast-paced and high-intensity work environment, that average high pace wouldn’t be considered objectively stressful. However, if you’re suffering from a tremendous amount of workload after some of your coworkers got fired, it’s a clear example of workplace stress.
How long does it take to appeal a denied claim?
This can depend on the complexity of the case, and whether you have sufficient resources and legal guidance. Normally, you should appeal your denied case within 20 days after it was relayed to you. The appeal process can take months, or up to a year and a half. This is why it’s so important to have a trustworthy team or workers’ compensation lawyers in your corner.
Should I accept an initial settlement amount?
After filing the claim, your employer or the insurance carrier might persuade you to accept the first offer, as you might be unaware that it’s not the best you can get. Nevertheless, you have no obligation to accept their first offer. It’s entirely up to you how you want to proceed, and you can seek legal counsel before you continue to negotiate. An experienced workers’ compensation attorney in Irvine can help you negotiate and achieve the best outcome.
How to book a consultation with our Irvine Workers Compensation Attorney?
You have rights! Don’t be a victim! Call the California workers’ compensation Lawyers of Irvine today for a FREE consultation. No Recovery! No Fee! In other words, if we don’t win your worker
- Dependable work comp and work injury legal aid in Garden Grove
- Tenacious and client-focused workers’ compensation attorneys in Huntington Beach, and many more.
It is time to get the help of an Orange County Workers’ Compensation Attorney in Irvine today. Just dial 951.892.7391.