Dependable work comp lawyers in Huntington Beach have your back
The California Workers’ Compensation Lawyers of Huntington Beach would like to thank you for considering our firm. We are a dedicated group of highly trained work comp lawyers who know exactly what you are going through. We would be honored to answer any questions you may have regarding your workers’ compensation injury.
You can count on your team to help you out in a number of ways:
- Inform you about your rights as an employee under the law
- Timely submission of comprehensive reports to help you claim your benefits
- Documenting all the details of the workplace accidents, including witness interviews
- Aiding you in finding adequate and timely medical attention, as well as monetary compensation for the treatment costs and lost income
Passionate work comp lawyers represent your interests
Too often, employees sustain injuries on the job and worry that their employer and/or their employer’s insurance company may feel as if they were lying or exaggerating their injury. Are you at your wit’s end with false promises from your insurance adjuster? You might be tired of listening to the doctor your employer sent you giving you the runaround. Frustration leads to more stress, which can further aggravate your condition. If so, you are not alone and the workers comp lawyers in the Huntington Beach office branch are here to stand up for your rights and help you get the medical attention and compensation you are entitled to.
Helping injured workers in Huntington Beach claim their benefits
You may wonder if your back pain or hand injury qualifies for benefits under the current laws. With the help of a versed workers’ compensation attorney, you don’t have to get lost in the legal terminology. Your selected legal representatives in Huntington Beach will be more than happy to provide you with the necessary information and refer you to medical professionals who’ll give you the care you deserve, and help you get compensated for a range of different injuries. The injuries that qualify include:
- Neck & back pain
- Foot, ankle & knee injuries
- Brain and head lesions
- Shoulder & elbow injury
- Carpal tunnel & similar conditions
- Hearing impairment or complete loss
- Car or motorcycle accidents
- Cuts, bruisings, and muscle sprains
- Injuries due to chemical exposure
- Chronic eye discomfort
What puts us ahead of other workers’ compensation lawyers
When you contact your local firm of workers’ comp attorneys in Huntington Beach, your case will be treated with due care and attention to detail. Our main goal is that you receive the necessary medical attention and that your condition is assessed by an objective physician. This way, your case is more likely to be resolved in your interest. There are many advantages of hiring professionals to aid you in your claim process from day one. These benefits include:
- You will meet legal claim deadlines and file comprehensive claims
- You will be referred to receive medical assistance from non-biased providers
- You will have all the necessary documents, statements, and medical records
- You will be ready for the appeal process if the claim is denied
- Witnesses will be interviewed and you’ll have full legal aid during the hearing process
- We gladly accept cases of work-related psychological injuries
- We will gladly facilitate complex claims or delayed proceedings
- We can negotiate the best settlement with the insurance carrier team
- You can count on full reimbursement for fuel costs when driving to consultations
- You will incur costs on our end if we don’t win your case
Work comp lawyers help you claim benefits for stress and psychological strain
The workers’ compensation system doesn’t only cover physical injuries. For instance, the ongoing stress you are under at your workplace could also constitute an injury that qualifies for monetary compensation.
Psychological stress at work may have debilitating consequences:
- It can affect your sleep
- It can cause digestive issues
- It may complicate existing physical issues
- It can provoke panic attacks
- It can lead to substance abuse disorders, etc.
If you are experiencing panic attacks, insomnia, headaches, or any other worrying symptoms as a result of overwhelming stress in the workplace, give local worker’s compensation attorneys of Huntington Beach a call today to see if you have a case.
How does workers’ compensation function?
In general, most workers’ compensation systems provide benefits to employees who are injured or become ill as a result of their job. Benefits can include medical expenses, income replacement, and death benefits.
There are four main types of benefits: medical benefits, income benefits, death benefits, and vocational rehabilitation benefits. If you’re denied any of these benefits, it’s time to contact legal aid by hiring a work comp attorney.
What happens if my insurance carrier denies my workers’ comp claim?
If your employer or insurance provider denies your workers’ comp claim, you have the right to appeal. You will need to file a notice of appeal with the workers’ comp office in your state. The office will then review your case and decide whether to overturn the denial of benefits. If you are still denied benefits after the appeal, you may have the right to take your case to court. To be fully informed each step of the way, it’s best to consult a workers’ compensation attorney.
Can I get fired for filing a workers’ comp claim?
It is against the state employment law for employers to fire employees for filing workers’ comp claims. If you think you have been fired in retaliation for filing a claim, you should contact a seasoned workers’ comp lawyer in Huntington Beach or the vicinity.
Where in Huntington Beach can I find a work injury attorney?
Your workers’ comp attorney in Huntington Beach or other areas in Orange County is always at your service. This includes an experienced and resourceful team of lawyers in Garden Grove and reputable work comp specialists in West Whittier. They have the vast experience to successfully litigate the most difficult workers’ compensation cases and help you exercise your rights.
Is it time for you to hire an aggressive and experienced attorney? Reach out to us today for a FREE initial consultation at 714.481.0338!