We are here to maximize your benefits
California Workers’ Compensation Lawyers has a dedicated team in San Bernardino that is up to the task of helping you from day one. Whether you need to prepare the paperwork about the accident or negotiate a maximum settlement agreement with the insurance company, we’re at your disposal. Our workers’ compensation attorneys don’t cut corners and remain vigilant about your case. They will gladly assist you by:
- Providing precise information about your rights and benefits you’re entitled to
- Documenting and helping you file all the paperwork that will back up your claim
- Negotiating with the insurance carrier and your employer to ensure the best outcome
- Covering urgent medical treatment, so you don’t have to wait for the insurance to pay for your treatment
Your legal reps in San Bernardino are always available
In case of an accident, you shouldn’t hesitate to give us a call. Remember, time is of the essence, and our team can help you from day one. The ample experience allows our work comp attorneys to understand all aspects of your work-related injury and how it may affect your productivity and financial standing in general. Our aim is to minimize that impact and ensure you get the compensation you’re entitled to.
Your work comp attorney can support you in various scenarios
No matter the extent of your injury, our firm in San Bernardino has ample experience to litigate your case to the full extent of the law and maximize any financial benefits owed to you. We will be happy to represent you in all of the following cases
- Chronic muscle pain or fatigue
- Neck, hip & backbone injuries
- Foot, knee & ankle injury
- Elbow & shoulder injury
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Work-related auditory impairment
- Partial or total long-term disability
- Psychological stress & injuries
- Exposure to toxic substances
- Other sensory impairment
Lean on qualified disability attorneys in San Bernardino
The most experienced workers comp attorneys in San Bernardino are acquainted with a number of doctors that can take good care of your health. Their primary goal will be to restore your well-being, and not to minimize your medical bill. This is unlike the doctors working for the insurance carrier, who will look to save their money.
Apart from connecting you with qualified and compassionate medical assistance, your local team will collect all the necessary documents, and fight on your behalf, so that you claim maximum benefits.
Best work comp attorneys provide comprehensive services
Your workers’ compensation lawyers in San Bernardino don’t falter in face of complicated, declined, or denied cases. Our knowledge allows for a streamlined appeal process, and brings you numerous advantages:
- Elaborately written claim submitted within the legal deadline, with a file of documents to support it
- Immediate and non-biased medical assistance, without waiting for the claim to come through
- All the medical and non-medical records about the accident will be available, at all times
- Full preparation for the hearing if the claim needs to be litigated in court
- Guidance through a postponed appeal procedure
- Support in cases of work-related psychological stress and personal injuries
- Defending your interests aggressively and not backing down
- Full reimbursement for mileage costs when attending consultations with our team
- Zero legal fees in case we lose your case, so you have no additional financial concerns
What is the greatest advantage of workers’ compensation?
Whether you’ve just filed your claim or contacted a team of lawyers to litigate a declined case in San Bernardino, you should be aware of the following advantages:
- you can get compensated for immediate care for occupational injuries immediately, so it can help you get on your feet and prevent further complications and disability
- you will be covered for temporary disability benefits after about 3 – 7 days
- it should cover permanent total or partial disability benefits when there are lasting consequences of your work-related injury
How does California work comp law compensate for lost income?
In California, an injured employee may be eligible for lost wage reimbursement. However, this is typically not for a whole amount. In 2020, California workers who are injured on the job can receive up to $1,299.43 per week in lost wage benefits through the state’s workers’ compensation system. This amount is two-thirds of the employee’s average gross wages and is subject to the statewide weekly maximum. In our example, if an employee made an average of $2,400 per week, their workers’ compensation lost wage check would equal around $1,440. However, since the maximum is $1,299.43 per week, they would receive that amount instead.
How long can the workers’ comp claim settlement process take?
The lump-sum should be available to you within 30 days of the judge approving your claim. Nevertheless, in some cases, the trial and further processing can take up to a year. This is why getting in touch with client-focused workers’ comp lawyers in San Bernardino is vital if you plan to claim your full disability benefits in a timely manner.
How fast can I hire experienced workers’ compensation lawyers in San Bernardino and the vicinity?
Our firm of workers’ compensation attorneys is committed to helping you get the medical and financial benefits you’re entitled to.
We’re a network of dependable specialists that work throughout Southern California. You can count on our competent work injury specialists in Irvine and reputable work comp attorneys in Mission Viejo, as well as our local team in San Bernardino. Your selected legal reps will do their best to ensure that you and your loved ones take full advantage of all the benefits under the work comp system of California.
Get in touch with California Workers’ Compensation Lawyers of San Bernardino today for a complimentary consultation. This first consultation is completely FREE of charge. Hire the best work comp lawyers today. Dial 951.892.7389.