We’re here during every step of your claim
Our knowledgeable and dedicated workers’ comp attorneys in Riverside and across the region can help you from the moment you injure yourself to the moment you receive your compensation. As full-service experts, we provide detailed documentation, faster claim processing, and favorable results. This is how we help you recover without worrying about your finances. Our group will:
- Ascertain that you qualify for benefits under workers’ compensation
- Properly document and report the circumstances of your injury
- File a comprehensive claim with your insurance provider
- Achieve benefits or coverage for lost income, medical expenses, and potential disability
We ensure you receive adequate compensation & guidance
Our company is dedicated to helping you receive the compensation you deserve after sustaining a workplace accident in Riverside or any of the nearby regions. Our qualified and skilled workers’ comp attorneys will protect you from confusion tactics insurance providers may use and ensure you don’t fall victim to their practices.
Contact us immediately after your construction accident or some other type of injury and we’ll take steps to get you the medical and financial compensation you deserve as quickly and as efficiently as possible. We can help you gain coverage for:
- Neck and back injuries
- Knee, ankle, and foot injuries
- Elbow and shoulder injuries
- Head and brain injuries
- Carpal tunnel injury
- Hearing loss
- Hand injuries
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Accidents involving chemical exposure
- Auto and motorcycle accidents
Why should you choose our Riverside work comp lawyers?
Choosing our company means you’re hiring the leading professionals across the area. We’ve successfully handled thousands of cases and we’re your best bet at maximizing your claim and experiencing the compensation you’re entitled to. From construction accidents to other types of workplace injuries, our comprehensive approach to each case brings many benefits, including:
- Same-day and completely free consultations
- No attorney fees if we don’t win your case
- More than two decades of experience
- Immediate medical attention
- Mileage reimbursement for all appointments
- Accepting stress and psychological cases
- Working with denied or delayed cases
- Maximum settlement for your case
Experienced workers’ comp attorneys who are ready to fight for you
We’re a group of experienced, knowledgeable, reliable, and committed workers’ compensation attorneys in Riverside and surrounding areas. We have in-depth understanding of work comp laws in California. We’ll ensure you get the legal representation you deserve and receive the compensation due by law. If you’ve unfortunately sustained a workplace injury, contact us immediately and we’ll guide you through the complicated waters of work comp toward full medical and financial benefits.
What is workers’ compensation?
Workers’ compensation describes insurance coverage that an employer pays for potential medical costs resulting from workplace injuries and accidents. Individuals are eligible for workers’ compensation if they sustain an injury while acting within the scope and the course of their job requirements.
If you sustain a workplace injury in Riverside or across CA, be it a construction accident or another type of unfortunate circumstance, you should hire an experienced workers’ compensation attorney to help you maximize your claim and ensure you receive the benefits and coverage you deserve. Our company is here for that very reason. Call us today and we’ll tell you how we can help!
How can I maximize my work comp settlement?
To get the most out of your insurance provider and maximize your settlement in Riverside, you need to pay close attention to the following steps. Besides immediately hiring a workers’ comp lawyer, you should also:
- Closely follow your employer’s guidelines for reporting workplace injuries, illnesses, or accidents.
- Immediately seek out medical care and follow the rest and recovery guidelines given by your healthcare provider.
- Agree to receiving an IME, or an independent medical examination.
- Keep all the records of the documentation related to your injury, such as receipts, bills, and summaries of conversations throughout the process of claiming benefits.
- Refrain from submitting a statement to your insurance provider without professional assistance.
When should I hire a workers’ comp lawyer?
You should hire a worker’s compensation lawyer in Riverside and the area as soon as possible upon sustaining your injury. This way, you’re maximizing your chances of a more favorable claim and doing everything in your power to quicken the process, ensuring you receive your coverage or benefits sooner rather than later.
How long does it take to get workers’ compensation?
Generally, it can take as many as three weeks to receive your compensation from the moment the insurance company accepts your claim. However, there are some things you can do to speed up the process, including:
- Hiring a skilled work comp attorney to file your claim
- Provide the exact location, time, and date of your injury
- Give as much information about your injury or accident as possible
- Give names and contact information of potential witnesses
- State the reasons that led to your workplace accident
Who’re the best workers’ compensation attorneys in Riverside & across California?
With over 20 years of experience, we can handle your case and maximize the benefits you receive. We’ll relieve you of all the stress and allow you to start looking forward to taking your family to Riverside Art Museum or March Field Air Museum once you get back on your feet.
We’re your reputable work comp attorneys that serve clients in Riverside and other nearby regions. We’ll explain your rights, help you assemble your documents and claim, and right there with you to navigate the complexities of the system in California. Besides serving Riverside, you can also contact us if you need:
- Expert assistance with your workers’ compensation claim in Orange County
- Professional help with your personal injury process in OC
- Assistance with different types of injuries across the region
Our lawyers will aggressively and ethically represent your rights and get you what’s yours by law. Reach out to us today!