The 2022 California Workers Compensation Lawyers Scholarship
We know that change begins with investing back in the young individuals who will be the entrepreneurs, activists, politicians, business owners, and community leaders of the future. The California Workers Compensation Lawyers law firm represents victims of on-the-job injuries, and we fight to ensure all of our client’s receive the medical treatment and compensation they deserve.
Our firm knows what it’s like to have your life impacted by an accident, and we have seen many of our clients not be able to go back to the same work they were doing when they were injured due to a substantial injury. But many of these injured individuals go on to further their education through vocational rehabilitation, junior colleges or even getting a masters or a PhD. Witnessing these amazing transformations is what has motivated us to want to offer scholarships to extraordinary people looking to do extraordinary things.
The cost of education on all levels has been increasing year by year and we understand how challenging this can be for a student pursing a college degree. So, that is why our law firm is offering to all students that meet the criteria “The 2022 California Workers Compensation Lawyers Scholarship.”
This $1,500 scholarship will be awarded to one qualified student who is currently attending or are planning to attend community college, university or graduate school.
How to qualify?
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be currently enrolled or accepted to a university/college/community college for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.
- You have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- If your institution has a policy that scholarship funds be sent to them directly you will not be awarded a check in your name.
How to apply?
Steps to apply for the Scholarship Program:
- Write an essay of 1400+ words on the topic below
- You must submit your essay using the form below before 5:00pm on December 21st, 2022.
- Essays must be submitted in PDF format.
- Make sure your essay is unique and creative.
- The winners will be announced on January 15th, 2023 and will be notified by phone and email.
Scholarship Essay Prompt:
Why Is Education Important To Your Future and How Will Your Education Help You Benefit Your Community?
Scholarship Amount: $1,500
How will applications be reviewed?
Our staff will review each application submitted and list the winner on this page after the deadline date.
All fields are required
Disclaimer for Scholarship:
We will not share your personal information to any 3rd party.We will never ask for sensitive data such as bank details or credit card number.
There is no cost to participate in the scholarship program.
The Scholarship award must be used exclusively on tuition, housing, or supplies related to schooling.
For any additional information contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org