- Texas workers comp physician networks see declining medical costs
Average medical costs for injured Texas workers treated in the state’s workers compensation physician networks fell 6% in the past three years, while average costs for comp claimants treated outside of networks climbed 19% in that time, according…
- Texas worker for Kroger can pursue liability suit for work-related injury
An employee of The Kroger Co. in Texas should be allowed to proceed with a liability lawsuit against the company for a work-related injury, even though he was aware that a spilled substance at work could cause him to fall, an appeals court has ruled.
- Company’s post-accident investigation report protected from discovery
Because an employer reasonably anticipated a lawsuit might result from a workplace injury, the company’s post-accident investigation report is protected from discovery, Alabama’s Supreme Court ruled Friday.
- Md. guaranteed comp fund renaming as Chesapeake Employers’ Insurance
Maryland’s Injured Workers’ Insurance Fund on Thursday said it is reminding the public that it will convert to Chesapeake Employers’ Insurance Co. on Oct. 1 as part of its move to become a private insurer.
- Number, cost of workers comp narcotics prescriptions rising: NCCI
The number of narcotics prescriptions in workers compensation claims continues to grow as do costs for such medications, the National Council on Compensation Insurance Inc. said.
workers compensation lawyer Orange County
Workers Compensation Legal News – Workers Compensation Southern California
Workers Compensation Southern California
Workers Compensation Press Updates – Workers Compensation Southern California