Your knowledgeable work comp lawyers in Whittier
The California Workers Compensation Lawyers is happy to present our firm in Whittier with ample experience recovering millions of dollars in benefits for employees injured in their workplaces. Our work comp attorneys in Whittier fully comprehend your frustration and have ways to help you deal with it in the best possible way:
- We’ll fully inform you about your rights and show that you’re eligible for benefits
- We’ll help you compose a detailed report and file your claim on time
- You will receive urgent medical care from a provider of your choice
- Represent your case and ensure that the insurance company pays for your treatment and lost income
At your disposal for all inquiries and worries
Our specialist team of workers’ comp attorneys in Whittier is always there to answer your calls and provide you with ongoing support. No need to worry about missed calls and delayed proceedings. We know that time is of the essence and we want to spare you the inconvenience of returning to work when you’re not ready. Prevent your injury from getting worse by consulting with seasoned legal professionals.
Our local branch will be happy to give a straightforward answer to all of your inquiries and update you on the status of your claim. We are well aware of the tactics and tricks insurance companies use to dissuade you from claiming benefits under the official work comp system. You’ll have our team on your side, making this a lot harder for them.
When accident strikes, reach your legal aid in Whittier
You don’t have to be a victim of unfortunate circumstances. Our lawyers can equip you with enough support to give you clarity, and the necessary medical aid to help you get back on your feet. There’s no reason to hesitate and call us to receive a free consultation. We have already helped many people in your situation, and we’ll carefully address every aspect of your work injury and ensure that your employer, insurance company, or the court understands this as well.
Our workers’ comp attorneys have ample experience with a variety of injuries
Whether you’ve sustained a muscle sprain or a complete disability while working, your local work comp attorneys in Whittier will litigate and represent you in the best way. We also gladly accept to represent you for psychological damages caused by work-related stress.
Excessive tension and pressure in your workplace can lead to other problems, such as panic attacks, depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues, which can be further complicated with high blood pressure, risk of heart disease, sleep disorders, diabetes, and chronic fatigue. This will further hinder your productivity and the ability to contribute to the team.
Don’t hesitate to give us a call if you have sustained some of the following injuries:
- Head & brain injuries
- Concussions and lacerations
- Back & neck injury
- Leg & foot injury
- Carpal tunnel injury
- Soft tissue injury
- Chronic work-related stress
- Repetitive use injuries
- Chronic back pain
Dedicated disability attorneys in Whittier provide the best representation
We specialize in litigating denied and delayed claims under the legal system of California. Our workers’ compensation attorney will get you the necessary medical attention while our team gets your claim authorized. Here’s just a sample of the advantages of hiring a seasoned legal representative in Whittier:
- Elaborately written, documented work comp claim, filed within the legal deadline
- Dependable care from a physician that doesn’t look to save the insurance carrier money
- We are available for all your inquiries around the clock
- Readiness for all types of trial proceedings, if your claim is denied or delayed
- We accept cases of psychological harm caused by severe work-related stress
- We know how to prepare you for the work comp appeal process
- Full refund for fuel charges for all live consultations
- You won’t owe us any money if we don’t win your case
What is the employer’s responsibility when a worker is injured?
Employers in California have a responsibility to help their injured employees by providing them assistance with filing the claim. They are also required to provide workers’ compensation insurance coverage for their employees. If an employer does not have workers’ compensation insurance, they may be subject to penalties. If your employer denies your rights for any reason, you can contact your local workers’ compensation lawyer in Whittier.
What to expect when meeting with your workers’ comp attorney?
Seasoned professionals don’t leave anything to chance, so you can expect that we’ll discuss all the circumstances of your work-related injury, collect the necessary documentation, and familiarize you with the California workers’ compensation law. We’ll collect your medical bills and records, timetables from your work, and copies of your wage cards, and proceed to interview your coworkers that witnessed the accident.
What should you look for in a workers’ compensation attorney?
When looking for a team to represent you in court or to negotiate with the insurance company, you should focus on the following traits:
- They have ample experience with a variety of work injury claims
- They have won a majority of cases they have litigated
- They have a firm grasp of the law
- They don’t cut corners, thoroughly research the circumstances of your work-related accident, and work with you to achieve the best outcome
- They are punctual, reliable, and available for all questions
Our team of workers’ compensation lawyers in Whittier demonstrates a positive track record and ample experience.
Injured at work? Reach leading work comp attorneys in Whittier today!
If you’re waiting for your pain to go away by itself, you might be putting yourself at risk of greater disability later. Get in touch with Orange County worker’s compensation lawyers today and claim the full benefits you’re entitled to. If necessary, you can also consult with a team of aggressive work comp attorneys in Fullerton, experienced work comp lawyers in Newport Beach, or the dependable firm of disability lawyers in Costa Mesa. We provide legal assistance and representation across the area, and there’s no reason to give up! Lean on us for a FREE consultation and call 714.481.0338 now!